The Organizing Committee of CCTA 2017 is pleased to announce Student Travel Support, made available by the IEEE Control Systems Society. These funds are meant to enhance the chances of promising students to attend CCTA 2017, present their papers and become more integrated into the CSS scientific community. The limited amount of funds available are not reimbursed to the student awardees, but are applied by the conference organizers to (i) conference registration and (ii) partial lodging expenses; click here here for more information.
Application ProceduresThe application website opens on May 22 and closes on June 5 .
To apply, students must fill in the form available at http://homepages.laas.fr/lzaccari/StudentSupport/ (login: student, password: ieeeccta2017), convert it into the PDF format, and upload it through PaperPlaza as follows:
- Step 1: Select Submit a paper or session proposal for the CCTA 2017
- Step 2: Select First Submissions: Student Travel Form
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure, the Student's Advisor must contact via e-mail Professor Luca Zaccarian, Chair of Student Activities Committee of the IEEE Control Systems Society (firstname.lastname@example.org), and provide him with the following information:
- Certification that the applicant is currently enrolled as a student and is planning to attend and present a paper at the CCTA 2017
- Short message of support of the Student's application (less than 10 lines).
Deadlines and Award NotificationMay 12: decision letters about papers submitted to CCTA 2017 were sent out.
May 22: Student Travel Support application website opens.
June 5: Application deadline for student travel support.
June 20 (tentative): decision messages about travel support recipients are expected to be sent out.
July 1: deadline for registering and uploading the final version of the manuscript.
In the event that questions arise or additional support beyond the established norms is awarded, original receipts will be needed for reimbursement, and details on the procedure will be distributed if needed.